Saturday, April 6, 2013

Away

We are flying out to Fiji tomorrow with a group of friends.

It was meant to be a fabulous trip,  I had planned to announce on the first day that we were expecting a baby.  By then it was going to be pretty obvious.  The little bump and the fact that I wouldn't be drinking would be pretty firm signs.  I was so looking forward to telling this group, they are the friends I see frequently via school, and I'm pretty sure they would have all been shocked initially, then very excited for us.

Instead, I had to tell them all last week that we were, but now we're not.

Typically I enjoy spending time with these friends, but right now I sort of dread the thought of being with people.  I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

It's been two weeks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment